Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Letter From the Queen to her Underling

I just found a note from Emma, to Micah.  Her grammar and spelling indicate that it's from quite a while ago.  Nonetheless, it makes me laugh because it's a pretty good reflection of her dictatorial role in their sibling relationship.  It reads:

Dear Micah,

Pleas, stay out! unlesse your inivted. and pleas do keep your room clean.  thank you. sensarly emma.  

This one will always believe that she is the boss.  The best part about all of this is that I found it on Micah's desk.  When I asked him what it was, he responded, "Oh, it's just a paper I keep to scribble on to see if my pens work.  The poor little villager had no idea he was scribbling on direction from his queen, and I'm sure he'll be punished for it if she ever finds out.

No comments :

Post a Comment