Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chinindians

My lovely sister and perfect niece are in town right now.  They are staying with my Mom, so the kids and I went over to visit today.  While we were there, Micah was channel surfing.  He found a sports channel and watched it eagerly.  He was dashing all over the living room, trying to imitate the players.  He kept asking questions about where the teams were from and what they were called, but I had no idea. So, he began reasoning through things on his own.

His best statement came when he declared that the team in the white jerseys must be Chinese.  We asked him why and he replied, "They have Indians on their shirts."

Oh, OBVIOUSLY!  That makes perfect sense, don't you think?

1 comment :

  1. Keep the dictionary going. I have a head file I call Allieisms. My daughter was like the Goldie Hawn of her grammar school.

    ReplyDelete